An excellent platform for startups to showcase their products/ ideas/ services and interact with investors, industrialists, government officials and customers.
The expo arena will have stalls available on rent. The expo will run parallel to the other events within “The Aeonian 2019” on both days.
Why should you be a part of the Expo?
- General expected participation – 150+ stalls for the startups and partners
- Crowd – 2000+ Startup Visitors, 200+ Investors, 150+ Exhibitors, 350+ Conference & Awards Night Delegates.
- Benefits –
- Exhibiting to targeted visitors through direct face to face meetings is one of the most effective and efficient marketing strategy in order to build brand equity
- Generate lucrative, highly targeted business leads by interacting face to face with potential Investors /Incubators/accelerators.
- Great opportunity to learn from the feedback of end users in terms of things requiring action
- Develop and strengthen brand image and create lasting impression through exclusive coverage
- Network with entrepreneurs and investors as expo is a cost effective networking and advertising medium
Stall SizesThere are 4 stall size options available to choose from. Prices vary accordingly
- Option 1 – Startup Booth : 2 mtr x 2 mtr ( Basic stand)
- Option 2 – 2 x3 Sq Mtr Shell Stand
- Option 3 – 3 x3 Sq Mtr Shell Stand
- Option 4 – Open Space for Custom Built stands
- Option 5 – Pavilion Stand ( 4 options with different space sizes)
Stall Owners – Only the registered team of 3 participants can be allowed in the stall. No “Booth Buddies” i.e. family, friends etc. who are not registered to attend, are allowed.
Each stall is provided with Lights, table and 2 chairs
1.1.5 Expo Stall Sizes & Amenities
|Option 1: 2x2 – Startup Booth||2 Chairs + Table + Lights + 1 Plug Point + Facia Branding|
|Option 2: 3x2 – Shell Scheme||2 Chairs + Table + Lights + 1 Plug Point+ Facia Branding|
|Option 3: 3x3 – Shell Scheme||2 Chairs + Table + Lights + 1 Plug Point+ Facia Branding|
|Option 4: - Custom Built (Space only)||Custom|
|Option 5: Pavilion - 4 Sizes: 24/30/36/42 Sq Mtrs||4 – 10 Stands + Chairs ad Meeting Area+ Facia Branding|
Payment Terms – All payments are required to be made online while registering for the event on www.theaeonian.in.
Cancellation Policy – Any cancellation needs to be made in writing addressing the organizer as per the below:
- Full refund after deducting 15% towards admin services if the cancellation is done with 7 days from the date of confirmation
- 50% Refund if cancellation is done after one month on confirmation
- 25% refund if cancellation is done after 2 months on confirmation
- NO refund on any bookings made from 1st May 2019 onwards till the event date.
- Both the parties agrees that they will maintain this agreement throughout the event campaign period until the event gets over in May 2019. The Organizers have the sole rights to change the dates, duration and the venue of the forthcoming Shows as well as the future Shows. The Organizers are entitled to assign all or part of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any of its group/ related companies. The assignment will be effective with the receipt of the written communication of such assignments by the Association Partner from the Organizers. In the event of cancellation of the contract, for whatever reasons or in case of any dispute, a mutual decision will be taken in agreement with the Organizer.
- Not Permitted – Liquor, Illegal Substances, Material that is disrespectful/ demeaning to other brands
- Responsibility – It is your responsibility as the owner of the stalls to provide information to the visitors regarding your company/product/service. You shall not leave the stalls unattended and keep it fully staffed at all times. You shall keep the walkways clear from your materials and keep the stall area clean and tidy. Appropriate business etiquette shall be maintained.
- No Disturbance – You shall not play videos or music at volume levels that can be disturbing the other stalls.
You are not permitted to allow someone else to take over your stall. Neither are you permitted to sub-lease the stall.
- Allocation – The allotment of the stalls will be on a first-come-first basis.
- Alteration to the Floor Plan – The organizers reserve the right to make any changes to the floorplan as required.
Pack-In and Pack-Out
- Setup Time – All startups will be allowed 3 hours time to setup their stalls before the event starts.
- Pack up Time – All startups are required to close by 6 pm on either days of the event.
- Materials – All banners/boards and other collateral, display products etc. charges will be borne by the individual startup including their transport to and from the event venue.